About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day one in the 100 day challenge

‎1. My favorite color is currently green

2. My eyes are hazel, not brown

3. My mom died at age 55 & my biological mother died at age 52.…and that scares me

4. I rarely, if ever drink

5. I have never done illegal drugs

6. I talk to my pets

7. My best friend is a brown haired green eyed hunk…aka the hubby Ken

8. I smoke a swisher sweet on my birthday

9. I love my job as a domestic goddess

10. I oftentimes wonder what my calling in life is

11. I believe in forgiveness

12. I used to go to camp with my real dad on the weekends and we would munch on a tube of Pringles and squirt cheese on the way there.

13. I love to run & hope to do a half marathon this summer…as long as my shin splints behave

14. I have soil from Kens grandparents grave in a jar in our bedroom.

15. I’m no longer scared of going deaf

16. I have awesometastic inlaws that treat me like I am their own daughter.

17. I like to spin my own yarn

18. I would love to make or buy a kite and head to the park and fly it.

19. Octopuss’ scare the living shite out of me!!!

20. I actually have come to love how faduckled up my life has been & cannot imagine it any other way.


21. I pray every night

22. I am a firm believer that one cannot read too many books

23. I have never had a pedicure.

1 comment:

Little Bit Knits said...

Very inspiring! Piece of advice.....have a pedicure! Sooooo relaxing!