About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My bright idea at 3am

Last week I found myself tossing & turning in bed while Ken snored away. It was around 3am when I had what I thought was THE BEST christmas cookie idea. I woke Ken up excited to tell him all about my idea. Ken, being the amazing guy he is smiled, shook his head, chuckled & went back to bed. The idea??? Snowglobe sugar cookies of course!!! =)

3 comments:

Jewel said...

Um...were you able to fall back asleep or did you make them @ 3 in the morning also! :)

Kathy said...

Oh I went back to bed and went to the grocery 1st thing to get what I needed :)

Tahera Nassrat said...

ummm....its still morning for me now becuase i have not eaten any thing yet. looking at your xmas idea makes me like going out now to find something similar to what you made!

Merry Xmas and happy new year.