About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Aspirations

It's a new year & with a new year comes a new list of aspirations for the coming year. I look forward to what 2012 has in store for us and our lil furry family & I wish you all the love, light and happiness for a Happy New Year!!!


~Make butter
~Tap a maple tree and make syrup
~Lay in the back of the truck under lots of blankets and gaze at the stars
~Knit a project
~Try new recipes
~Drive across the Mackinac bridge
~Run 8 races
~Grow a successful garden
~Do something extraordinary for a stranger
~Forgive someone
~Milk a cow
~Ride a mechanical bull
~Sew 6 projects
~Clean & organize craft room…and keep it that way
~Repaint the craft room
~Print off pictures of family and put into an album
~Handmake gifts
~Plan at least two family fun days
~Go to a new campground
~Host 6 game nights with family and friends
~Make birthday cakes
~Stay on budget
~Hug more
~Make lip balm and other cosmetics
~Do something for charity
~Put up a new clothesline and use it often
~Decorate for all holidays

~Read as many books as possible
~Take a class (college, art center)
~Attend play performances
~Crochet socks
~Go hiking on Grand Island
~Go to a Packer game
~Do something that scares me
~Swim
~hand wax our vehicles monthly & get them serviced
~Go to a Hooters
~Simplify
~Learn how to cut snowflakes out of paper
~Make a huge snowman
~Wear a dress at least 6 times
~Change oil in our vehicle
~Ride in a taxi or public transportation
~Volunteer
~Learn something new
~Write
~Learn Yoga, Zumba
~Pray
~Visit where my real mom Karen’s ashes are scattered
~Visit our babies memorial twice
~Plant flowers at Mom & dads grave

~Adopt a family for the holiday
~Go to Massachusetts
~Learn to play an instrument
~Have my nieces and nephews and young siblings over for a slumber party
~Run in the rain
~Paint the garage
~Preserve food from the garden
~Buy locally
~Repair or make the items we need when possible
~Purchase as many of our necessities from independent businesses as we can
~Play Twister

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Wow, what a list! Awesome! Happy New Year!

roye said...

I found this is an informative and interesting post for I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing Extra le lena na this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me.
cheap flights to phuket
flights to phuket
phuket flights