About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ken & Kenzie have a Birthday!!

On May 24th two Woodbury's had a birthday.....

I'll do McKenzie 1st cuz she's the youngest...she's our 3rd oldest pup & turned a whoppan 8yrs old. And yup, she was born on Kensters 24th birthday .....


which makes Ken a whoppan 32yrs old!!!!



We were camping up at Ken's family's camp for the special day. We rescued McKenzie from a home that totally neglected her and she's been nothing but awesome! I do encourage anyone who is in the market for a pup to rescue one from a shelter or a neglected home. They are the most loyalist lil fluffy friends you'll ever have!! And the hubbykins is pretty swell too!! But you can't adopt him. =)

2 comments:

Tami said...

Happy Birthday Ken and Kenzie!!!

Sounds like you all have been having some fun!!

Have a great day!!
Hugs~T

Jewel said...

Happy Birthday, McKenzie!

Happy Birthday, Kenster! Can't wait to meet ya! Maybe one of these days you guys will be in our neck of the woods again!