About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Today's sunrise bikeride came with a pleasant surprise

I got up at 5am today, got dressed and hopped on my bike and headed for the lake to watch the sun rise.

As I sat on the bench on Municipal Dock, watching the lake I saw what I thought were two "dogs" running toward me out of the corner of my eye. I was sure their owner would follow soon. No owner followed and these "dogs" were running right toward me.
By golly! They were deer...running toward me. They got about 10 feet close and I made a clicky noise to kind of scare them off. I think deer are gentle but didn't want to chance having a hoof print in my face.


What a treat to see!! I'm really diggin this early morning thing and cannot even wait to see what tomorrow morning brings.

Get out an enjoy life! Don't forget to brng your camera. You never know what you may see.

No comments: