About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Embrace the beauty of the seaons

 This year we purchased a new Christmas tree. Our blue spruce was ohhhh, almost a couple decades old and it was time to get a new one.  Don't fear though, this gal did not throw out the old blue spruce.  It will make it's way into another room into our home. I may have to move some furniture around or out to the garage....hehe

Well, lil ole me couldn't wait to put the new 9 footer up so I opted to decorate it for my most favorite season in the U.P., Autumn.  We truly have the greatest seasons up north. 

The trees are bare now, and we have had a few flurries.  Today the transformation of the Woodbury casa (no it's not a real casa) begins.  Bring on the Christmas magic!!

Embrace the seasons and celebrate their beauty

No comments: