About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Fa La La La La

 The sprinkling of Yuletide joy has begun at the Woodbury casa.
 The angel ornament we bought 16yrs ago in honor of our babies Angel and Alex graces the tree.
 And the humminbird ornament that reminds us of Nana.
Day two of sprinkling some Christmas magic begins today.  The real magic is when the home is filled with loved ones making memories.

1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Your tree is beautiful! It's great seeing others share my love for Christmas. I'm usually in the spirit long before December arrives!

Blessings~