About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bookwormin' it up!!

Ok, this book ROCKS!!!! For serious!!! I took it on the road with me this past week & holy skittles!!!! It was so fantabulastic & the message is sends....well it really hit home for me. Even though Christmas has passed you could still totally read this book & love it!!! Trust me on this one folks!!!


I also started this:
This is also shaping up to be a FANTASTIC read also!!!! I might have to up my book reading goal for the year!!!! =)






1 comment:

Tami said...

I loved "The Christmas Sweater" too! I guess I will need to check out the other book also!

Hope you had a great day!

Hugs~ T