About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 20

I'd love to travel to Alaska. Not by plane or boat. You miss way too many things taking the fast way. Instead, I would take a road trip. Pack up the camper and the pups and the hunky hubby and just go. I have always appreciated road trips over any other mode of transportation. You meet the locals, experience different cultures and see so many sights you would never see had you traveled any other way. I want to hike it's majestic mountains, fish it's waters, camp in the wilderness, sit under the open sky, watch their aurora borealeus, see whales and seals and play in its snow.

1 comment:

Novelty Pens said...

Road trip is always the best way to travel... it's the only way to really see and experience the beauty.