About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Blog-cation

As the title says & as you may have noticed, I've decided to take a 'blog-cation'. I know I haven't been giving the good ole blog my all & posting what I feel less than par posts is not what I find good. I need to do some dream chasing & soul searching & do that in a non public way. I may pop in & zap in an entry on a whim if the fancy strikes. If not I'll be busy as usual traveling with my hubby, going on crocheting safaris & exploring all the fun forms of creativity that drive Ken batty!! =) I will also be checking in with my favorite bloggy friends Until we meet again...in the words of Harry Truman..."and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night! ...

I'll leave you with some of my favorite quotes:

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.William Arthur Ward

The
power of imagination makes us infinite.John Muir

I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is:Try to please everybody.Herbert Bayard Swope

Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.Henry David Thoreau

If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise.

Uniformity is boring

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.


2 comments:

Tami said...

Have a great "blog-cation" dream chasing and spending time with your hubby. Do stop in time to time.....did I tell you that I am having a giveaway on my selling blog. Do stop by and enter!!

Hugs~T

Jewel said...

I'll miss you but I understand the need for a "blog-cation!" I take those every now & then but I just don't let my readers know ahead of time! Oops!