About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Logie's Boston Red Sox Sweater!!!

I'm just so excited for the start of baseball season!!! What better way to hit it off with but with a lil crocheted Boston Red Sox sweater & a crocheted Ball cap Bosox style!!!!




Ohhh, and by the way...this lil set will be shipped to New York!! Yup...land of the Yankees!!! By the way.....Miss Kathy is NOT a fan of the Yanks....
The lil recipient of this sweater is named Logan...and he's gonna be one cool dude sporting Bosox...did I mention lil Logey's Dad is a Yanks fan???? Yeah...it should be interesting.

But did I also mention...Logey's Mom is a Bosox fan.....equally fun!!! When Logan was born I broke down & made him a Yanks set...but hopefully he grew out of that by now & has had enough time for his lil (almost) 10 month old self to come to the land of Fenway!!!
Ahhhhh the 11th of April cannot come fast enough!!! Go BOSOX!!!!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

awwwww cute!!!

Have a great day!
T

Jewel said...

You sooo crack me up! I love your write-up.