About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hippity Hoppity!!!

Happy almost Easter!!! Meet lil miss bunny basket!!! I saw a picture of a basket with a bunny face on the front...and came up with this:

It was so fun to use my brain & come up with a design & even funner when I gave it to the lil girl I made it for!!!

Here's wishing you a hip hoppan Easter!!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Girl you rock....that is adorable!!

Happy Easter!!
Hugs~T

Jewel said...

Kath---every time I see something you made, you totally amaze me!!! Holy cow, how can you just whip up something like that? YOU'VE GOT TO SELL!!! No pressure or anything! :) Happy Easter to you too!