About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Earflap hat with matching mittens


Yarn has been flowing freely through my hands lately. Seriously, I cannot get enough. I feel at home with yarn & as if I am back to my roots.
The latest project is a fun hat with ear flaps with matching mittens I made for myself to match my ski jacket. After all, winter will be here before we know it. Next up is a brown set for my nephews wife, a quilt a friend is commissioning me to do & I must get to painting light bulbs!!! Yup, I said light bulbs. There will be a post about that in the coming days.

1 comment:

It's me ...Mavis said...

I cannot believe you seriously make this stuff.... it is awesome!