About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SNOW!!!!

What do you do when Mother Nature sends snow flakes???? You ask the hubby if he'd take a picture of you while standing outside in the fresh fallen snow so you can post a picture on your facebook of course...and plop on the ground & make a snow angel!!!


2 comments:

Jewel said...

Yikes, you have snow already??? No, I'm not ready for it yet!!!

Old Time Cindy said...

Glad to see you back in blogland! I'm originally from N Ohio and I don't miss all the snow. The older you get, the more the south looks good to you!
Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy