About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reclaiming my mojo

Yahooo!!! I'm finally getting my crocheting mojo back. It seemed to have vanished shortly after Ken's Nana passed away this past June. This is a real fun hat pattern I've had for a couple years. I've made several but thought I needed a cream one for myself & of course the fingerless mittens were a must make/have also. Now that I have these made I was informed by a handful of others that they wouldn't mind a set...guess who's gonna be busy crocheting for Christmas gifts?? MEEEEEE =) I just hope they weren't being kind & actually like them...lol


3 comments:

nocton4 said...

those are wonderful
xx

It's me ...Mavis said...

Are you kidding me? Those are beautiful. I would love it if someone made me a set of handmade fingerless gloves for Christmas. You should be proud of yourself. Last year my sister in law gave me a re-gifted gift basket with expired chocolate in it. I say bring on the handmade gifts!

Jewel said...

Me too, me too! I would love a set! :) Miss ya much!