About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ken's 1st time

Oh my heckles!!! It's been eons since I last posted!!! I didn't plan it that way. But life happens. I went on the road with my hubby for a few days this past week & well before that we had New Years. Speaking of New Years...it rocked!!! Seriously had a BLAST!!! Then New Years Day a group of my family went up to camp & check it out!!!!!! This was Ken's 1st time on snowshoes!!!


Us

All set & ready to go. Wish I had my ski poles with for balancing!! Amazingly neither of us fell!!! My cutie pie head hubby!!!! =) Yup, we'll have to purchase a couple sets to keep the winter blubber butt disease at bay!!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Looks like lots of fun!