About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tag!!!

Ok, so here's the dealio...my swell friend Jewel, AKA Ju JU Bear posted this on her blog so being the robo cool gal I pretend to be I decided I'd join in on the fun...here's my version of being tagged.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I reared up a little when I read the mssg from my friend saying she tried to phone me...that meant she is able to hear again!!! And that's pretty flippen cool if you ask me!!!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sometimes. Like if I put effort into it
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? snoked turkey...shaved, never sliced
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? We have two angel babies. We lost Angel 8-23-95 & Alex 8-31-97. Other than that, no...unless you count our 5 dogs, 2 cats, a tortoise & numerouse fish
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah, I would
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? no, neverrrrr.....YES!!!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? it varies.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not always
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? peanut butter twirl...yummmmmm
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? their smile
15. RED OR PINK? Red...up until a handful of months ago I was not a red- liker but it's growing on me. I don't only wear red to support my beloved Red Sox now
.16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm a hard core worrier. I worry about such trivial things
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my parents. They passed away when I was 10
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? sure, if they'd like
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm in my night shirt & it's orange & beachy themed
.21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? silence
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? lilacs, lily of the valley, cinnamon rolls
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?my fabu friend Shasi!!!!!
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Jewel is a fantabulous gal & a great friend
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? NASCAR, Baseball & Hockey
27. HAIR COLOR? dark brown
28. EYE COLOR? hazelish...Ken calls them Amber colored. They change
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
30. FAVORITE FOOD? I'm a chicken breast lover
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. But I do enjoy a good scary movie...only if my hubby is home though!!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? That thing about my parents...I think that was the name of it
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? just a night shirt on for me like I mentioned
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. As long as it's not too too hot! I hate being hot
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. But only from certain people. I'm not too much of a huggy person & rather enjoy my own personal space
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? lemon meragnue pie
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Who knows
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Who knows
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Friday Night Knitting Club and Listening is an act of Love
.40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? the lappy top doesn't have a mouce pad
.41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nada. We were on our way to Indy in the semi. So I read a book...finished the whoel thing by the time we were in Chicago. Definately recomend "The Perks of Being a Wallflower"!!!
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S) all the ones I hear (I guess knowing what MM eventually does to hearing I appreciate them all) Well minus those high pitched, makes my eyes water sounds.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? to each of the 48 continental United States & most of the Providences in Canada
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can crochet pretty well & do all those crafty, artsy fartsy type things.
.46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Escanaba, MI
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? I met him at the beach. I was in my car with my lil brother, a big chevy truck pulled along side of me, tooted it's airhorn & I was pretty much like, wt??? Then I realized it was my friend Scott in the passenger seat & a cute guy driving. Scott kept asking if I'd date anybody again (I had just got out of a horrible relationship) and I said no over & over again. I finally said "sure, if the guy likes Davey Allison I'd give it a try" The cute guy driving smiled & low & behold the cute guy ended up being my Ken & guess what??? He was wearing a Davey Allison hat!!! The rest is history and we'll be celebrating our 13th anniversary in March =)
49. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR? Cancer
50. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF? my marriage

No comments: