About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

For Nana

Nana has been on my mind all day today. I have so much to write about during our week out East. Not a day goes by that I don't think of Nana & the many things she taught me , how often she inspired me, given me a much needed kick in the ass, voiced her opinion, listened, her hugs & robust laugh. But the biggest thing is...SHE LOVED...and boy oh boy, do I ever miss her! I found myself wanting to call her today after spinning yarn for the very 1st time...but knew she wouldn't answer. Ken's cousin sang this song at the funeral. It couldn't be more perfect. I love you Nana!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9_2yzEHeqk

No comments: