About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Goodbye Nana


On Saturday June 13th Nana went to be with Grandpa.....


I will treasure, love & miss her forever. She really was one of the most amazing, funny, outspoken, couragous, kick ass women I have ever had the pleasure of having in my life.


I have a hunch that when Nana passed Grandpa was waiting for his beautiful bride. On the 20th of June is their Anniversary & I have no doubt that they will be dancing in Heaven.



1 comment:

Jewel said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear about Nana! I know how much you guys treasured her! So glad that you are at peace knowing she's with her hubby now & that they get to dance on their anniversary! :)