About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lunch with the ladies

Ya know, I have some really awesome friends!! This past week a group of us ladies went to lunch at the deli.


I met my girlfriend Shelli from my fab friend, Gwen about 14yrs ago. I can't even begin to tell you what a blessing Shelli has been. Shelli has been asking me to join the ladies for some time now. She knows about my Meniere's Disease crappolla & knew how horrified I was about the possibility of losing all of my hearing. She introduced me to these fabulous ladies & it's been great!! Btw, these fabulous gals just happen to be hoh themselves. I've known Patty (the woman next to me) for most of my life and Kathy (the one in purple) is Ken's aunt's aunt. Glenda (the one in lime) goes to my Church and grew up in north town too. Small world right?



Shelli, Glenda, myself & Kathy


Nothing beats great friends, great food, great conversation all topped off with oodles of laughs!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Feeling a twinge of envy. It's been years since I went to lunch with friends. You all look so happy to be there! Love it!

Jewel said...

Friendships are great!