About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Betsey Sue

Betsey got a new kitty house on Friday.
I had a few Cheetos's and our cat, who thinks she's a dog decided she wanted to lick my cheesy fingers. I just love how her tongue is sticking out mid lick.

She is doing so good since we had to put Buster down. We weren't sure how Betsey would do with being an only cat amongst all our pups. I am happy to report, she is the most lovable, social little butterfly than she has ever been. She even runs to the back door when I let the pups out. I recently bought her the collar she's wearing and a leash. To my surprise, she loves going for walks!! Pretty odd seeing she has never, in her 16yrs been on a leash.
We are unsure of her actual birth date but it's sometime around the beginning of November. Happy Birthday my sweet feline princess kid Betsey Sue.


1 comment:

Jewel said...

She is soooo pretty! Happy Birthday!