About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Scarf-utopia

Friends, family, neighbors...don't be surprised if you get some version of a scarf from me this year. I take that back, YES pretend to be surprised. LOL The fact is, I love scarves, I love making scarves and I've only got one neck and a certain amount of days in the year I can wear them.
I have a handful to make for orders but if you'd like one made for you, a child or heck, even your pet...I can totally "hook" you up. Get it? "hook" you up. Haha I kill me!!
Ok, back to my lil scarf-utopia. Have a superbaliffic day. =)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

"I kill me!" Made me laugh.

There's no such thing as too many scarves! I said so out loud while shopping today when trying to decide if I should get another one (I can't crochet or knit therefore must buy).

Tami said...

Awww...too cute!!