About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Life is too short

Yesterday I went to my Uncle Harold's wake and this morning was his funeral. It's always nice seeing the family but so sad that we meet up under sad circumstances.

This past summer we went on several camping trips with many members of my family and it was awesome. Oftentimes on those trips it was mentioned that we hardly ever get together as a family anymore other than some birthdays and major holiday's.

Ya know, life is really too short. Even if one lives to be 110yrs old. It's still too short. We talked about each family member taking a month and and having a day or night that they family comes over for food, fun and laughs. Last month my nephew and his wife hosted a Pumpkin Carving party/Fall festival. This month my family is going to have a chili cook off up at our camp and next month Ken and I are hosting a Christmas event.

I think it's so important to make those memories and enjoy one another's company. I never thought I would have lost both of my parents at 10yrs old. If I would have thought it was possible I would have made more memories, been kinder and done my very best. Life has a way of throwing curve balls and we never know when it will end. Nothing lasts forever and nothing is ever going to be perfect. So don't wait for the perfect moment...it may just pass you by.

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right,. Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Kiss slowly, forgive quickly. Nobody promised life would be perfect, they just said it's worth the ride"

Make your ride one worth remembering.

No comments: