About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Friday, January 7, 2011

20 years later....




Twenty years and three days after I did a shoulder roll doing gymnastics in 9th grade, which, resulted in me breaking my collarbone, I did it!! I, Katherine M Woodbury did a somersault. Not only once, but TWICE!! The first attempt sent me into the coffee table. The 2nd somersault was a success but neither Ken nor I even thought about taking a picture. So, for the heck of it, and because I'm super daring I did another one tonight. Why you might ask? Because for 20 years I cringed anytime I saw someone do one. Plus I'm 35, and well, ya never know how much longer my bones will allow it. Oh, and I'm cool like that & it was on my aspiration list for 2011.
Sure, there have been several other things I've accomplished that were on the list, but do we really need to see pics of me laughing daily? uhhh nope.
Have fun, laugh, and embrace your inner geek. It makes life that much more fun!!

4 comments:

Mavis said...

You are a nut... but hey... so am I... maybe I'll go outside today and do a cartwheel!

Beverly said...

Good for you! Conquering fear is a great thing. I'm 53 and I'm scared to do a somersault. But maybe....thanks for that!

Jewel said...

Yeah, you did it! Good for you!

Alaska Fishing Vacation said...

Good I think you are gymnast,,Do great ....

Alaska Fly Fishing