About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Friday, January 28, 2011

A family pic with all the "kids"

I can't believe I haven't shared this picture on the good ole blog yet. We had my little brother come over to take "family pics" with our non humanoid "kids." Well, actually those are the only type of kids we have. So yeah, they are our babies and that means every once in awhile we need a family picture session.

Getting the fab five to sit nicely and all look at the camera was a bit of a challenge. But, we did it and I just love their fluffy heads to pieces. Aren't they the cutest puparoodles ever? Ok, I may be biased cuz I'm their mom and all. From left to right are : Allison Jeanne, McKenzie Elizabeth, Brayden Michael, Macey Jewels and Arizona Claire. Yup, they have fancy middle names too and when they are getting disciplined we totally throw out their middle name to get their attention. You know, like our parents did when we were sneaking cookies from the cookie jar. Or, if you were like me, you were always into mischief so the Katherine Marie was uttered pretty much on a daily basis.
Our original plan/hope was to have the dogs, our cat Betsey Sue and our tortoise Chloe Michelle (get it? Mi-shell...it was Ken's idea after I refused to let him name her "Shelly" ) all in the same photo. Ummm yeah, totally didn't work so I got the honor of holding them. Chloe is rather photogenic eh? This was our last Christmas with our gorgeous Betsey. I am so happy we captured this photo.
So, there you have it, the whole Woodbury zoo. =)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Lovely family!

Wouldn't it be awesome if I actually wrote on my blog? And I still read others? Honestly, I forget about it! Glad I jumped on this evening and found a new one from you. :)

Jewel said...

I knew that Chloe's middle name was Michelle but I didn't catch the humor. Ha ha, cute! Nice pics!