About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Continuation

Mission organization & declutteriation continues...


I've done a great many things already & was in need of a break. What better way to break but to check email, blogs & put some thoughts out into cyber space!!!


Working on putting the pine garlands above the kitchen cabinets, decorating the buffert area by the curio, Chloe (the tortoise) has a clean tank & has taken her daily soak, sewing cart is organized, the stack of papers on the dining room table has been gone through & out away. The main floor is almost finished!! HOORAY! I can't wait to show pics of all of the Christmas decorations up & in place & all lit up!!! Oh how I wish you all could come over!!


Tonight while I have my sit down & chillax time I will make the scarf to match the lil mittens & finish up on the book purse I am crafting for my lil sis. Ok, so back to work here!!! p.s. the clouds are lookin like it's gonna snow!! =)


For funzies here are some pics of the jewelry I've been making. I can't be havin a blog with no pics =)





















1 comment:

lapepin said...

oh my God, I just love all them necklace & bracelets you made. I try to make one and it looks so terrible. You'll have to show me how to make them look as good as your!!