About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Green Bay!!!!

We went to Green Bay today to turn our truck in & decided to make a lil fun day out of it...My lil brother JJ rode in the pickup with me & Kenster was in his semi on the way down. Anytootles, after we dropped the semi off we drove around town trying to figure out where to eat. We already knew Cold Stone Creamery was a MUST but we needed to be adult-ish & eat something besides that.





On our drive around we went by Ken & My 2nd apartment we shared together. We lived in Green Bay for a whole 6 months & never once took a picture of our apartment. Below is what was our apartment window....
Very close was a kick but store...Barnes & Noble & sir Ken let me go in!! I picked up 3 fabulous books. One on crocheting, 'The Friday Night Knitting Club' & 'Eat, Pray, Love' Ohhh how I love books!!! Then we went next door to the Circuit City that was going out of business to see if Mr gadget head Ken could find anything.
THEN we rode around some more & decided to go to Lambeau Field to get some 'eats' and take a lil tour of the place.

JJ took a pic of Ken & I in front of the Vince Lombardi statue


And next to Vince was Curly Lambeau.....



Vince creeped me out a tad....no matter what angle you look at his face his eyeballs are looking at you!!! Much like the picture of Jesus my family has!! CREEPY!!!




As we made our way in Ken got all stoked. He's one hard core Packer fan....





We stepped in the doors & looked all around. Below you can see Ken in awe. He mentioned he got the chills. Like I said, he's hard core about his Packers.







Banners of past Super Bowl Championships hang on the ceiling.





The ambiance was awesome and ken's reactions were the best!! JJ also was taking it all in.






After we finished dilly dallying around taking pictures of every nook and crannie we took the escalator up to Curly's Pub for some yummers.





Yup, even a picture of the napkin was taken. We were in Lambeau Field folks & that's a BIG deal!!!





The food was outstanding!!







And like I mentioned before...COLD STONE CREAMERY!!!!! You know the saying "there's always room for Jello?" Well for us oikers "There's always room for ice cream!!!"


Ken making faces with his banana & cake batter ice cream...
And JJ being a goon with his chocolate & peanut butter...
And me with my Cake batter & Sweet cream....I DON"T do sissy sized amounts when it comes to ice cream!!!! Especially Cold Stone!!!
Ken drove half of the way home & we pulled over in Menominee, MI to let JJ drive the last hour. Seems like just yesterday he was a lil twerp. Well, he's still a twerp...but not so little!!
We turned the kinda sad event of turning in our truck into one heck of a fantastical day!!!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

What a fun outing! And you look awesome, girl! I love the 2 pics of you! I love Coldstone Creamery! But I can't eat a whole one, it's just too much ice-cream for me, no matter how yummy it is! Glad you turned your sad event into something you'll remember! That's the way to do it!