About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hat & Purse

Last night insomnia took over my body so we stayed up till the wee hours of the morning. During the movie Phantom Of The Opera I made this:


It was a simple download from http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=1682149 I am sooo clueless as to how to insert the linky link. It never works for me. But this person has some seriously fantabulastical projects!!! One of which I downloaded a few minutes ago!!!
Ok, so I was outside shoveling yet MORE snow & Ken hollered my name so dork head me looked up. This picture is soooo not cool & I look like a dufass...with a fun hat. So I have that going for me =)

Last night I also crocheted up this fun lil purse in pink & brown. Now, I'm not much on pink but I do like this color combination & can't wait to use it!!!



I've received numerous emails & comments asking if I sell these crocheted gadgets I make. I have in the past & have had some great transactions with people & had a very bad transaction with an individual who wanted to sell my handmade jewelry...so I made what she needed, and gave it to her...but she never paid me. So, I am looking into ways such as an Etsy store to make these things available if one is interested. I'm in the research part of this & haven't set anything up. If you are interested in anything or have any questions please, don't hesitate to email me at kmw2524@yahoo.com. Have a jazzy Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Cute hat girl!!

Have a super duper day!!!