About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The sweater

It's finished!!! Well there may be some alterations in store but I finished this lil girls sweater last week!! The pattern was in one of my friend's pattern books. We had the lil lady with us she saw it & said and I quote "that's adorable" so naturally I HAD to make it for her. The arms seem long for a 4T though so we'll try it on her & make adjustments if needed.


I'm working on another sweater of this style in different colors for a couple very special little nieces. Then I'm on to working on a variety of other crocheted crafties!! Hope everybody is having a great weekend & a very Happy Daytona 500 to the race fans out there!!!!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Kathy~

It's so cute! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Tami

Jewel said...

Oh my, that sweater is absolutely adorable!!! What a lucky girl to be able to wear that! You are awesome, Kathy!

River Glorious said...

Good job there, and really like the color. :)