About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm a hooker!!

I'm definitely a hooker...and there's nothing that I enjoy more than being a hooker...a crochet hooker that is!!!

I finished up another lil lady sweater this evening. This one is going to go to my ultra adorable niece for her 2nd birthday. I hope she likes it & I hope I can wait until April to give it to her!! I'm not one for waiting however....



Ok, I'm off to my craft room to gather the yarns needed for my next project(s). No hints either...it's for a birthday gift....have I ever mentioned how much I love yarn!!!!! =)

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Oh my gosh, Kathy, every time I see one of your crafts I just think you're even more amazingier (is that a word?)! That sweater is beautiful!!!! Too bad I don't have a little girl for you to make a bunch for me, I mean for her! :)