About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

An afternoon walk to the lake

I've had so much on my mind these past couple months. So many changes, excitements and hope of new possibilities. So many that my brain was complete mush yesterday. Usually when I get like that I hop on my bike and take a ride. Yesterday, however, I decided to take Arizona for a walk. We ended up by the lake. The water was actually great so I put my toes in. A good walk is good for the mind and soul...not to mention your health. Plus, seeing the doggie smiles on lil Arizona's face was well worth the pain of my shin splints. LOL
On the way home I meandered through various blocks rather than taking Main Street home. Gosh, am I ever glad I did. How often do you see something like this written in chalk on the sidewalk?

Talk about awesomeness!! Now that was one kid who put their sidewalk chalk to great use and put out a great reminder for all of us.

Have a remarkable day!! It's 75 degrees here and I am off to take my furry boy Brayden for a stroll. I wonder what I'll find today.

No comments: