About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

A sunrise bikeride

I woke up at 3am this morning with all sorts of ideas running through my head.
So, I went downstairs so Ken could sleep. I started the laundry, emptied the dishwasher and scoured through a couple cookbooks for a breakfast recipe.

I settled on making us pancakes, juice and coffee. Ken had to leave around 5am to go on a run for work.
I decided to hop on my peddle bike and head for the lake.

The sunrise was stunning. The birds were just waking from their slumber and singing. The air was calm and the waves were soothing. There were a few Canadian geese by the lighthouse that seemd to be following me. I met a couple other people who were out for an early morning stroll. I think I am liking this early morning thing.

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Wow, breathtaking! At that time, I was only seeing the back of my eyelids! Thanx for the surprise phone call!

It's me ...Mavis said...

I think the "early morning thing" is the best! It's soooo quite :)