About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Celebrating and giving thanks to two of my Heroes

As many of my friends and family know, I was in a car accident when I was five days old. When I was found I was not breathing and a cop gave me CPR. Before the cops and other emergency personnel arrived at the scene there were a total of four men who were pivotal in saving my life. On April 1, 2010 I met Hank and the planning of having a party in his honor began. About a week before the party I was informed that I would meet one of the other men, Doug. We threw a surprise party in their honor down at Ludington Park on May 15th. This is a video of when they arrived. They were both surprised.



I am still pretty much in awe and at loss for words as to what all of this has meant to me. Once I get all my thoughts and emotions in order I will tell you all about this special day. It was a dream come true...and I am ever so thankful.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I am so happy that you got to meet the ones who saved your life....what a specail day!

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!! Hugs to ya girl! :o)