About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ok, so maybe we're not "normal"

I've never claimed to be "normal", in fact, the word normal is boring an to me insinuates the complete opposite of fun!! Anytootles, my sis & I went to the thrift store today to rummage around. It seems each time we do this we find ourselves doing something so off the wall goofy.



Sometimes our silly antics have us ready to pee our pants from laughing. Like when we find a hard baseball hat, a wiffle ball and a brand spankan new athletic supporter. Take a picture of the wierdo holding and wearing said items...minus the athletic supporter...and you have some free laughs!!
You could also go in the summer section and find yourself some out of this galaxy awesome face masks...now if they only had a ducky inner tube or arm blow up floater things.


Oh look!! They had these stylin goggles that really accentuated our...ummmmmm...yeah, I dunno!! But we did laugh so hard that we began snorting!


Move over Minnie Pearl. We're holding down the fort here in Esky with these glorious bonnets.
Who says you need money to have fun? Try on some hats, take some pictures and get laughing!!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

How fun! Yeah to silliness!