About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some fave quotes...

Below are a handful of amazing life quotes...which just so happen to be a few of my favorites
Nobody ever said life was easy…
they just promised that it would be worth it.
To the World you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the World
Shoot for the moon.
Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars
Everyday is a gift,
thats why they call it the present.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life,
make it work for you.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away

2 comments:

Liz said...

I made a blog.. I like your quotes.. :) see you later sister!

Jewel said...

I like your quotes! I especially like the orange, yellow, & green ones!