About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Some quizzes

The quiz below pretty much sums it up...



What Your Ideal Wedding Dress Says About You
Your Personal Style:

Classic and elegant. You prefer to make a statement with a few quality pieces.

Your Ideal Wedding:

Traditional and formal, but not tacky. You think the most beautiful weddings are understated.

Your Philosophy on Marriage:

It's a serious commitment, and the couple entering it should be ready to work for their relationship.

Your Perfect Marriage:

Is calm, stable, deep, and meaningful.



This next one cracks me up....I stink something fierce at Table Tennis!! LOL

You Are Table Tennis
You're a quick thinker and even quicker to act.
You can anticipate an opponent's move and countermove easily.
You tend to win quickly, so quickly that your rival doesn't realize that the game's over.


Holy cowzers!! I am now addicted to these quizzes!! Anytootles, the one below describes me to a T!! I'm a total visual person & often remember fine details.
You are the Sense of Sight
You are a very observant, detail oriented person.
You are able to take in a lot of information at once.
You often see things that other people never notice.

You have a good eye for design and aesthetics.
You love to be surrounded by beauty - natural or not.
When you imagine how something should look, you see it clearly in your mind.



luv this green!!
You Are Emerald Green
Deep and mysterious, it often seems like no one truly gets you.
Inside, you are very emotional and moody - though you don't let it show.
People usually have a strong reaction to you... profound love or deep hate.
But you can even get those who hate you to come around. There's something naturally harmonious about you.


You Are 55% Open
You are a fairly open person, but you also like to maintain your privacy.
You definitely will tell all (okay, almost all) to your closest friends...
But strangers and acquaintances only get a peek into your life.


What Your Hands Say About You
You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.

Flexible and broad minded, you can fit in to any situation. There's no telling where your life will take you.

Consistent and reliable, you like to count on structure and routine in your life.

Your emotions tend to be nervous and potent. Your energy - both positive and negative - deeply impacts your life.



You Communicate With Your Eyes
When you say, "I'll believe it when I see it" - you really mean it.
For you, what you see is a lot more important than what you hear.
You don't take someone's words at face value. You judge people by their facial expressions, body language, and appearance.
You tend to be quiet, but when you talk, you tend to make eye contact and describe things in colorful detail.


I think my older siblings will get a kick out of this one....they still call me a lil brat. LOL

You Are Bobby Brady
Ultra competitive, you will do almost anything to win. From pull ups to pool sharking, you're very talented.
And while everyone is aware of your victories, they still (affectionately) consider you to be a little brat!

No comments: