About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

15yrs

On 3-23-96 I was given the greatest gift. I became the wife of my best friend, soulmate and lover. He is the kindest, patient, goofy, dorkipotamus, handsome lovable man I know. I love him more that I ever thought a heart was campable of loving. He completes me....
Even after 15yrs of being married. He is still the hand I reach for, the man I will grow old with, the man who knows all my secrets, supports my dreams, give me a push when I need it, and pulls me in his wonderful arms and wraps me in a hug. He completes me. Fifteen years of wedded bliss...can't wait to share another 128 with this fabulous man!! I love you Ken!!! =)

6 comments:

Hessed Joy said...

Aww. That's so sweet! You're an inspiration to me. I'm actually going through a rough time with our marriage. But reading your blog inspires me to keep going on. Thanks for sharing this entry!

~Hessed Joy

Jewel said...

Happy Anniversary, you two love birds! :)

Joss said...

awwwwwwwwwwww too sweet, congrats, and hope you have many more happy years together, which i am sure you will xxx

Beverly said...

That's wonderful! Happy Anniversary. It's great to a couple these days still hanging int here.

Business logo design said...

Astonishing...They looks so gorgeous.Good looking couple!

Website Template said...

Kathy you are so sweet love..you are such a great inspiration for ever..you live long..