About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Crazy Birthday Hats

Beware: If I know you, know where you live, know where you work or know what vehicle you drive I am sooo going to make you a crazy birthday hat. No if, and's or but's about it. It's part of my 2011 aspirations actually... to make gifts. Well, I decided this year I am going to crochet sillified hats. I started with a monkey hat for my brother Bruce. His bday is in February. I gave it to him before we went on our annual family sleigh ride.

Then came Cody's 5th bday the beginning of March. Totally hooked him up with a dragon hat.

My lil brother JJ's bday is in March too. Made him an Escanaba Eskymo hat with the #58 (his football #) on the back. I'm working on a few more of these for other 'Mo' fans and bdays.


Then my brother Pat....He's got to be one of the biggest Green bay Packer fans I have ever known. He sooo needed a Packer helmet hat. Can you believe he wore this at our family fun day bowling this past weekend!


I still have a couple more March bday hats to deliver. I think it might be the most busy birthday month in my family. Hmmm, people get really antsy for summer in June I guess.
I only have one bday hat in April to make for my very immediate family. If I hear through the grapevine that YOU have a bday next month you better bet that somehow a personalized crazy bday hat will be delivered to you!!

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Awe, man, Kath, my BD was in Jan.!!!

Joss said...

haha love it, such stylish hats too, I bet your family adores you ;) what and awesome gift though, get people laughing and smiling and completely unique I love it.