About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 22

I wish I was better at knitting. These are some of Nana's knitting needles and accessories. She had extreme patience and humor teaching me the basic knit and pearl before she passed away. Getting my left hand to cooperate is almost impossible. I am determined it is there for decoration or to help me talk with my hands. Now it's up to me to put these needles to use and make something spifftacular, and by spifftacular I don't mean a dishcloth. We're talking socks, mittens, sweaters...for the whole family! Yup

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Wow, that's a lotta needles? Why does one need SO many? Eventually aren't they all about the same, just some a different size, so don't you only need a couple? :) Can't wait to see your spifftacular creations! Cuz I know they WILL be spifftacular. Just like the person creating it! :)