About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 28


Something I am afraid of....you mean like tall narrow bridges, octopus's', cancer, dying, wood ticks? I chose time, which in this case is equivalent to death. I am afraid I won't have enough time to do everything I want to do in life. There is so much life has to offer, things to experience, goals to achieve, people to love, ice cream to eat, memories to make. I'm an avid liver of life and try to fill it up with meaningful things with the ones I love, chasing my dreams, trying new things, laughing.
I think in the back of my mind I always think of how young my parents were when they passed away. Both in their mid 50's. They had so much more life to live and grand babies and great grand babies to love. But, they ran out of time...
I want to make the best of the time I have here, chase every dream, take every opportunity, and spend oodles of quality time with my loved ones...before I run out of time.
Life is far too short. Whether you live to 35, 55, 155.

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Well said, my sweet friend!

Beverly said...

You are so right. No matter your age, it's just not enough time.