About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 25


Today I went to my sister's house because my niece Joy and her forever mommy were going to stop by to visit. I haven't seen Joy since December and I have to admit, my heart was sad and really missing her. I didn't know how my heart would ...feel because I go through so many emotions when I see her, hear her name, see pictures. I wish the feeling of feeling like a failure would go away. I often wonder if she remembers that we let her go and if she will think we don't love her because of our decision. She fills my heart with happiness and I know we made the right choice. My day is complete after seeing her and getting hugs and kisses from her.

No comments: