About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 26

Supporting cancer research means a lot to me. I watched my dad die a slow, agonizing death from it. I have lost family and friends, my friends have lost loved ones too. The more support and awareness of all kinds of cancer, the closer we will be to finding a cure.
I urge you to do whatever you can to help the cause. You can become a chemo angel, donate your time or even a few bucks, participate in a relay For Life near you. I'm telling you, after you participate in the relay you will be filled with hope and determination to do whatever you possibly can to kick cancers ass!

No comments: