About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Carmel Apple Cake


I've got an absolutey scrumdiddleeeumptious recipe to share today!! It's from Recipezarr.com I first made it a couple weeks ago for Mrs Rinne's birthday & just the other night whipped up another one for our own consumption. It's soooo insanely simple & doesn't take too many ingredients & is also beyond yummage!! A perfect Fall desert. I am soo sorry my plate does not match! This issue really bugs me!!


Carmel Apple Cake
1 1/2 cups Bisquick
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup milk
2 medium apples, peeled and sliced (2 cups)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup boiling water


1. Prehate oven to 350 F degrees.

2. Mix Bisquick and granulated sugar, add milk and stir until blended.

3. Pour into an ungreased 9X9X2' pan, top with apples, and sprinkle with lemon juice. Mix brown sugar & cinnamon, sprinkle over apples.

4. Next, pour bioling water over apples.

5. Bake 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.


ENJOY with a scoop of icecream =)

1 comment:

Liz said...

that sounds hella delicious!!!