About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

A to Z of being tagged!!

A. Attached or single? Happily married!
B. Best friend? My husband, he knows me best.
C. Cake or pie? lemon merangue pie or white cake with buttercream frosting
D. Day of choice? Sunday...race day & football day
E. Essential item? I honestly don't know that I have an "essential" item...I absolutely love crafting though & would be lost without yarn & a crochet hook
F. Favorite color? purple
G. Gummy bears or worms? worms. But never those octopus gummies...those gag me profusely!!
H. Home town? Escanaba, MI...it's in the Upper Penninsula of MI
I. Favorite indulgence? YARN!!! It's more like an addiction
J. January or July? July.
K. Kids? no human kids...but if one considers pets kids we have 5 dogs (Macey, Brayden, McKenzie, Allison & Arizona), 2 cats (Buster & Betsey), a tortoise named Chloe & numerous fish
L. Life isn’t complete without? My Ken...that's my hubby =)
M. Marriage date? March 23, 1996
N. Number of brothers and sisters? I have20 siblings
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias?wood ticks!!!!
Q. Quotes? Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away. To the World you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
R. Reasons to smile? Ken putting his hat on sideways & talking like a hillbilly
S. Season of choice? Fall!
T. Tag 5 people: Jewel, Shash, Rebecca, Julie, anybody who wants to.
U. Unknown fact about me? I broke my collarbone doing a shoulder roll somersault in 9th grade
V. Vegetable? carrots
W. Worst Habit? Worrying too much
X. Xray or ultrasound? Who cares....
Y. Your favorite food? chicken
Z. Zodias sign? Virgo

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Ok, sorry I just now noticed this! I will do it but I clicked on my name & it takes me to someone else's blog!