About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I have been so excited all day to post my Thankful Thursday post. Well, it's now officially Thursday so here goes.

I have been feeling rather swell this week! That my friends rocks my socks out loud! Knock on wood, so far this week I have no major attacks & the bathroom has NOT been my best friend!! With feeling this swell I have been able to acomplish oodles of things around the house. I kinda sorta feel like the old me!! I hope it lasts...

I very seldom call people who I don't talk to on a regular basis. The reason one may wonder is because I am not used to their voices & get tired of asking them to repeat themselves. On yucky blucky MM days I do not talk on the phone. My ears don't allow me to understand. So having such wunnaful days is a HUGE thing for me. Anyways, seeing I was having such a swell day I decided to surprise my friend Jewel with a phone call. She lives in Indiana & I have not seen her since we graduated in 94. We used to be good buds in grade school. I've also only spoke to her one other time on the phone since then. So actually speaking to her was pretty ultra fabulous!!!

I also phoned my friend Kristin tonight. This like, never happens. Krissy only lives in Gladstone but it seems we never see each other. I plan on popping into her work for a surprise visit soon. She's a beautician so I'm thinkin she could perform some miracles with my crazy hair!!

I also visited our local Farmers market today & picked up some corn stalks for decorating the front yard & porch, 15 bartlett pears & two large bags of assorted apples. I brought one bag to my real dads house. Oh, and a gynormous pumpkin!! I'm totally stoked to use my Mom's fun applesauce making gadget again!

After chit chatting with Krissy I chit chatted online with my cousin Mandy who lives in Seattle. We got to talking more & more. My fingers were getting tired from typing so I gave her a jingle as well. I haven't talked to her in eons. So catching up via phone was awesome!! While chit chatting with her Ken called. Even he was amused at my chatty Kathy skills tonight.

One more thing...if I may...game 1, Red Sox , post season, Papelbon pitching, bottom of the 9th, BOSOX leading 4 to 1...BAM! SHAZAM! COWABUNGA DUDE!!!! BOSOX win game 1!!! SHAAAAWING!!!


I know this post is rather blah. The hugest thing is I feel fabulous & it's allowing me to do so many things!!! Including being a major telephone hog, staying up half the night watching a baseball game & just feeling peachy!! And guess what? That rocks my SOX!!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

I am so absolutely delighted that you are feeling so much better & for such a long period of time to! I hope & pray that that keeps up! And I am totally grateful that that allows you the urge to call people on the phone becuz I was totally surprised when you called & I loved it! I love getting personal phone calls even tho I don't do them myself much! I know if I called more then I'd receive more calls. But...if I call & have to leave a message & that person returns my call...that doesn't count! I love it when someone calls me out of the blue just to say hi! Sorry, I'm rambling! But really I loved your phone call & I'm sorry I had to end our call. My boys were hungry! :) Oh yeah, and I packaged your package & sent it with Ben this morning so hopefully he was able to mail it out from his work & that you'll be receiving it soon! Oooh, I sure hope you like it! And I so wish I could see your response...hey, when you get it, video tape yourself opening the package (or have Ken tape you) & post it on your blog so I can see your reaction! Ha ha! Ok, I'm done posting a loooong comment. Chatty Kathy must've rubbed off on me. Hope you have a Terrific Thursday!