About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Time

Tonight my lil brother JJ is spending the night & we decided to carve pumpkins. Haven't done this in years!!



being manly men with knives!!


JJ hasn't carved in years so this was a blast!



Ken & I with our pumpkins



all lit up...left to right: JJ's skeleton head, ken's ummm weird pumpkin. It was supposed to be a tree but he didn't like how it was turning out so he created this umm odd thing. He's not known for his patience when it comes to creating/ crafting type things. Then mine on the far right.




Ken's goofy pumpkin...man do I love my weirdo hubby!!! Would it be bad to call this pumpkin Ken? JK





My kitty on the mound of pumpkins pumpkin






JJ & I with our creations


While JJ & I finished our carving Ken began washing the seeds & preparing them to bake. After we took the pics outside & came in the house the salted seeds were ready to enjoy.

















2 comments:

Jewel said...

Cool pumpkins! I love you Christmas count down. I added it to my blog also! Thanx!

Anonymous said...

Boy, You all did a good job on craving your pumpkins. As for the seeds that didn't sound too good to eat!