About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Sorry for my lack of posting. It's been a crazy, hectic funtastical week!! I went on a few runs with the hubbykins. One such place was Woodbury, MN. We've been through it several times along with Woodbury, TN & a couple others. But never actually delivered or picked up. So how neato to have been to a place of our last name!! Better yet, spending oodles of time with my Kenny!!!

We did have one situation however. Our baby Allison Jeanne fell out of the semi...=( No, it was not moving at the time & no she did not die. We stopped at a truck stop that had a big field, figured we'd let the pups run & exert some pent up energy. No biggie right? Well as I opened my door up Kenzie, Arizona, Brayden & Macey charged the door, causing Allison to fall out. She was chillaxin in front of my seat, as she always does. What a bizarre situation. We have been trucking now for 8yrs & this is our 1st accident. We took Alley to the vet right away this morning. Luckily no broken bones, just very sore. So our lil babykins will be back up & at em in a jiffy pop. We will now be even more cautious.

We will be leaving tomorrow to head to Massachusetts. We'll arrive there sometime Sunday & have the rest of then & all day Monday to spend with Ken's Nana. Totally can't wait!! We will be taking the lappy top with but who knows if we'll be in a place that offers service. I'll have oodles to talk about next week!!!

No comments: