About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Total Sock Rockage!!!

Oh my heckles!!! Today when I came home from running errands I noticed a manilla envelope in my mailbox. I had kinda forgot my swellacious friend Jewel said she was sending "something" I rushed into the house, didn't even bother letting the doggies outside, set up the camera & put it to video mode. Jewel mentioned I should video myself opening it because she'd love to see my reaction. I assure you, I did video myself. I've been trying to upload the video for the past half an hour. It keeps saying it's corrupt! GAHHH!


So, anytootles...I first felt the package, wondering, trying to guess what it could be. I'd never had guess what the contents were. What was in the package was something that rocked my socks out loud, louder than they have ever been rocked before! Like this is a HUGEMUNGUS thing!!!


Now, most people know I love quirky random socks. They also know I have this deep interest/infatuation with the Amish. When you combine those two things you get.....

Now if this isn't the pure empitomy of sexiness I dunno what is!! I don't normally put my feet on the table but these socks rock my world so much I had to showcase em off while on my tootsies.
Thank you soooo much Jewel! You friggen rock my socks hard core Amish style!!! I can't even WAIT to show Kenster when he gets home!! We will be leaving tonight to head to Massachusetts. Which means, we will be traveling through parts of PA...AMISH country!! I shall wear these for good luck. In hopes we see oodles upon oodles of Amish Farms along our journey. Thank you sooo much for these rockan socks!! I luv you oodles!!!




1 comment:

Jewel said...

Oh Kathy, I'm so glad you like them! I absolutely loved your post! Maybe me laugh & almost made me cry! Happy tear though! I hope you see lotsa Amish farms & buggies on your trip! Love Ya! Ooh yeah, I sure hope you can post your video! I would love to see that!!!