About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dog-gone-it my pups are spoiled

I know it's not Foodie Friday but I just had to post this. I made these biscuits Wednesday for my pups from the "Three Dog Bakery Cookbook" by Dan Dye & Mark Beckloff.
I was only able to capture McKenzie eating hers as the other 4 puparoodles scurried off & left me with flashes of a furry blur. Gosh darn I love my furry kids!! LOL




2 comments:

Jewel said...

Are you going to post the doggy recipe?

It's me ...Mavis said...

I think y our dogs are as spoiled as my chickens :) and that's a good thing!