About Me

My photo
I'm a bit silly & I like to make people laugh. People tell me I'm rather loud but I am usually quiet until I get to know you. I love life, I live life to the fullest & treat others as I would like to be treated.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Prayer request

This picture was taken at my sister Jamie's house. Many of my friends know, I was adopted by my biological Dad's parents. I didn't have much at all to do with my biological Mom until later in my years. Anyways, the woman in the picture with me is my biological Mom... she had a stroke today & is in the hospital and not doing so swell. Tomorrow Ken & I are going to go visit her.

I have such strong feelings right now & I really hope she will be ok. I just got to know her, as an adult...and she is a great person with a wunnaful heart. I am not ready to let her go & look forward to sharing more of our lives with one another. I know she made some not so swell choices in life but I don't hold that against her. I had a great life & am very thankful I was adopted.

I am not completely sure how she is other than she is having a hard time talking and her right side is not working properly. She also has Multiple Sclerosis, osteoporosis and a few other health woes...I ask that if you are the praying type to please say a prayer for her and keep her in your thoughts.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Oh, Kath, I am so sorry to hear about your Mom!!! Yes, yes, I am praying for her recovery! And for strength for you & Ken as you guys walk along w/her during this time! Love You!